NIOS DElEd Exam Fees Form Fill-up going on for Second Year course 506,507,508 & 509/510 till 25th October 2018. Teachers who are submitting the 2nd year Admission fees from 5th October 2018 to 15th October 2018 will pay the 2nd year Examination Fees (506,507,508, 509/510) from 16th October 2018 till 25th October 2018. National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is inviting online fees submission for NIOS D.El.Ed 3rd & 4th Exam Fees. The 3rd NIOS Public Examination for D.El.Ed in two modules i.e. 506 and 507, Which will be conducted during December 2018 and 4th D.El.Ed Examination in three modules i.e. 508 and 509/510 will be conducted during February-March 2019. Check out all details about NIOS DElEd Exam Fees, Payment Status & Last Date etc.
NIOS DElEd Exam Fees
Online Submission of NIOS DElEd Exam fees has started from 15th October for course 506,507,508 & 509/510. http://dled.nios.ac.in/ attendanceLogin/ ImprovementExamFeeIISem.aspx is the direct link to Pay your 2nd Year Exam Fees Online. The Exam fees Rs.1000 for all the four subjects. Submission of NIOS DElEd 2nd Year Exam Fee for those have submitted II Year Admission Fees.
|NIOS DElEd||Exam 2018|
|Course||506,507,508 & 509/510|
|NIOS DElEd Exam Fees||Rs.1000|
|NIOS DElEd Exam Form Date||15th to 25th Oct 2018|
Online Submission of NIOS DElEd Exam Fees 2nd Year Course 506,507,508 & 509/510.
1) At First, You need to Open a Web Browser and Enter URL www.dled.nios.ac.in
2) Or Visit this Direct Link and provide the Enrolment no. of D.El.Ed
3) After putting the Enrolment no, click on the submit Button to move further
4) After that, you have to select the Medium
5) After that, if your percentage in Class XII (For General category teacher) is less than 50 and for other category is less than 45 percent then if you have taken Admission in NIOS select Yes else No
6) If you have taken Admission in NIOS in Class XII then provide the Reference no or Enrolment no (if you have got the same)of Class XII Admission, Do not mention the Reference no of the D.El.Ed Admission
7) After that Click on the Submit button, you will be redirected to make the online payment
8) If Payment is successful then you will get the message, payment is successful if you want you can take the print out of the same
Important: If the Payment is debited from the account and Status has not changed from Payment Not Made to Payment Completed, Kindly do not make another payment but just wait for 48 Hours, the payment will be updated and you can check the status by providing the Enrolment no.
How to Check NIOS DElEd Exam Fees Payment Status Online?
At any time if you want to see the status whether the payment is made or not then just provide the Enrolment no and the Status of the Application will be visible on the Screen
|Name of the Subject & Subject Code||Exam Fees||Date|
|506 - Understanding children in the inclusive context|
|507 - Community& Elementary Education|
|508 - Learning in Art, Health & Physical and Work Education at Elementary Level||Rs.1000 for all Four Subjects||15th to 25th October|
|509 - Learning Social Science at Upper Primary Level|
|510 - Learning Science at Upper Primary Level|